Monday, January 14, 2013

Nice Monday

I am still in my home in Bandung exactly in Jatinangor. Jatinangor is the lovely village with nice view and  green mountain so a lot. I am finishing mw job from office. Altough I am still work in monday, but it is happy coz work at my home. It's nice monday..^-^ Lets finishing analyzing draft act of Protect The Child and draft act of The Court of Child System. Check it out article to article that order to make Government Regulation. So that unneccesary to revision the draft act...

Beside that I finishing my job, last morning I helped my mother cooked. I was cooked again after didn't never cooked so long...My food is so delicious sure, My Parents said that.. Today I was doing be carrier women and house hold women..That is all because of my brother advice and teach...

Arigatoooooo to youuuuu :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment